Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Trying the unthinkable...

You know when you're at the grocery store and you slide your credit card to pay? The little screen posts the amount and asks, "Is this amount OK"? I've always wondered what would happen if I wasn't OK with the price and pressed NO? I wonder if I can get a cheaper price for my groceries. Almost as if I'm able to negotiate with the credit card terminal. On another note, have you ever called At&t, and the customer service representative was wonderful and at the end she asks you to rate her 1-5 (5 being the best) based on how well she helped you? I've always wanted to tell her 1 to see how she responds to that but I don't have the guts to do it. Also when going to a restaurant, and the waiter tells you to tell him when to stop putting the pepper on your salad, I've always wanted to wait an excruciatingly long time before telling him to stop just to make it awkward.

4 comments:

  1. AB, Yes. This may be weird to hear, but I think that you and me got cross-pollenated young. No need to go into that now though. The pepper thing needs to be done. Im ready for a cutting critisism of the towing industry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. considering you ARE my boyfriend, you are kind of required to "follow" my blog--as in you make it to where i have 4 followers instead of 3. 4 sounds so much better than 3, so DO IT NOW!! :) love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's about time you stopped living in fear & just tried these things. Heck, maybe I'll do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After all... I did cut in line for the Matterhorn twice!

    ReplyDelete